Sunday, October 14, 2007

Mexican Chicken

This is a great recipe I got from a friend for mexican chicken. My family loves this stuff.

3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 can rotelle
1 box Velveeta (I use between 1/2 to 3/4 box depending on how cheesy you want it)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/3 can water
1 bag Nacho Cheese Doritos

Boil the chicken and let cool then cut into bite size pieces.
Crunch up doritos in bag. Put a layer of crunched doritos in baking pan.
In a bowl mix the chicken, rotelle, velveeta, crm of chicken soup, and water.
Pour that on top of doritos in pan. Top with more crunched doritos.

Bake at 350* for 35-45 minutes, depending on how brown you like your doritos.
Enjoy!!!



1 comment:

kidsinthecastle said...

Oh Charlene you are on my sons' wave length, baby. This fits right in with our life. This is on my list for the upcoming week. . . . oh yeah. . . . .